1. Remove the door trim panel and pull away the watershield.
2. Disconnect the door latch actuator rod from latch.
3. Support the door handle in the open position.
4. Drill out both rivets that secure the handle to the door and remove the handle.
5. Installation is the reverse of the removal steps. Position the handle in the door and install the two pop-rivets (new rivets).
Door trim removal
1. If the truck is equipped with manual window, remove the window regulator handle.
2. Power windows or door locks, remove the switches by removing the screws for the power window switch and the other switch connectors on the back side of the door trim finish panel.
3. Remove the screws from the armrest area of the door panel.
4. Remove the inner door handle.
5. Remove the screw (if equipped) at the lower rear of the door panel.
6. Lift the panel at least 1-1/2 inches to disengage it from the slots along the bottom of the door, then remove it.
7. Peel the watersheild from the door, do not tear.
8. Installation is reverse.