I recently purchased a 90 Ford Ranger for back and forth to work. I needed to bost the truck to take it for a test drive and we all thought it would just require a new battery. So I put in a new battery and it was dead the next day. I charged the battery and then put my meter on it and noticed the volts dropping 0.01 every second. There was/is nothing on in the car and it was not running. What could cause such a rapid voltage drop with apparently no draw? (Grounding problem?). Any help would be appreciated.
have the same problem?
Tuesday, November 18th, 2008 AT 4:42 PM