1. Raise the vehicle and support safely.
2. Remove the appropriate tire and wheel assembly.
3. If necessary, disconnect the flexible brake hose from the caliper.
4. If equipped with one caliper mounting bolt, remove the lower caliper bolt and pivot the caliper upward. Slide the top of the caliper off of the top pin and remove it from the vehicle (or support it with wire). If equipped with two caliper mounting bolts, remove both bolts and remove the caliper (or support it out of the way with wire).
To install: 5. If equipped with one mounting bolt, lubricate the caliper pin and slide the caliper onto the guide pin. Pivot the caliper over the brake pads. Install the mounting bolt. If equipped with two bolts, position the caliper and install the bolts.
6. Connect the brake hose to the caliper.
7. Bleed the brake system and inspect the brake system for proper operation.
8. Install the wheel and lower the vehicle. Connect the negative battery cable.