1994 Other Ford Models Won't start now

• 1 POST
  • 1994 FORD

Other Category problem
1994 Other Ford Models 4 cyl Wheel Drive Type unknown Manual 231301 miles

I was driving home and all of a sudden it stopped while I was driving it and now it won't start, it tries to but it don't kick over and have no idea why, I have some people telling me it might be my fuel pump, and others telling me it might be my autinator and others telling me it might be my timing belt, I can't get to a mechanic right now because I had to have my car towed to my friends place which was close to where I broke down, now I have to find out whats wrong with it so I can get a idea on what it is and what its going to cost to get it frxed so then I can arrange to get the money to fix it, this is the first problem I have had with my car, its a good car normally, I did fill my car with fuel yesterday as well but where I always fill it, so its not the petrel, its a trusted company where I fill my car.
I hope you can tell me whats wrong with my car as I need my car back on the road. Thankyou

Saturday, January 5th, 2008 AT 7:29 PM

Ford s are famous for there module failure
also timing belt
so really you cant tell until you open the hood and start checking

Saturday, January 5th, 2008 AT 9:30 PM