Reset tire light

LFABER5
  • 2004 FORD FREESTAR

Tires and Wheels problem 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 116 miles

So I get in my van and the light comes on and stay on. It is a light that looks like an exclamation mark in the middle and a half circle. And then on the place where it shows the mileage it says reset tire. What does that mean. I checked the tires and I put air in the ones that needed it and it still says lit. What do I need to do?

Tuesday, July 6th, 2010 AT 7:43 PM

2CARPROS KEN

To reset the system press and hold the odometer reset button. Wait for the "TIRE PRESSURE SET" light to come on. Press the button for three seconds and then release. After three seconds the low tire pressure warning lamp will light up three times indicating that the low tire warning system reset procedure is complete.

Please let me know if you need anything else to get the problem fixed.

Best, Ken

Wednesday, April 12th, 2017 AT 7:52 PM
AMY1982
  • 2004 FORD FREESTAR

Tires and Wheels problem
2004 Ford Freestar Two Wheel Drive Automatic

why does the check tire light keeps on coming on do you think their is a leak in one of the tires

Wednesday, April 12th, 2017 AT 7:53 PM (Merged)
LEGITIMATE007

Yes, that is mostlikely the case, get a spray bottle, fill it with water, and a couple of squirts of dish detergent, spray the tire completely and look for the little bubbles, there's your leak