95 F150 TROUBLE CODE

• natergator
  • 1995 Ford F-150

I have a 95 f150 that has been intermittantly been giving the check engine light and the code is 327 I was told by the shop that the 327 code is a bad egr valve. I've been warned that they tell you it is something and try to sell you those parts even though that may not be the real cause of the trouble code. Any answers as to what 327 could really be?

Wednesday, July 25th, 2007 AT 12:44 PM

• rasmataz

The 327 is for the DPFE sensor I will change it-this is the one that samples the flow and tells the computer how to control the EGR.

Wednesday, July 25th, 2007 AT 6:11 PM
  • natergator

The 327 is for the DPFE sensor I will change it-this is the one that samples the flow and tells the computer how to control the EGR.[/Quote:0a66f76d35]

so it would be safe to say that a simple cleaning to remove carbon buildup might solve the problem?

Wednesday, July 25th, 2007 AT 7:41 PM
  • rasmataz

The 327 is for the DPFE sensor I will change it-this is the one that samples the flow and tells the computer how to control the EGR.[/Quote:e11e64b350]

so it would be safe to say that a simple cleaning to remove carbon buildup might solve the problem?[/Quote:e11e64b350]

Could be what causing the problem.

Wednesday, July 25th, 2007 AT 7:57 PM