BECOME A MEMBER
It is free to join!
I AGREE TO THE
BECOME A MEMBER
REMOVAL OF EXTERIOR DOOR HANDLE
2002 Ford Explorer
September, 8, 2010 AT 11:48 AM
2002 Ford Explorer 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 89000 miles
How to remove rear exterior door handle
FOUND 539 RELATED QUESTIONS
Passenger Door Handle (outside) Fell Off
Back Seat Door Handle
September, 8, 2010 AT 12:34 PM
1. Rotate the instrument panel dimmer switch to the position in which the interior lighting is off with the doors open.
2. Remove the door handle bezel from the trim panel.
3. Remove the window switch assembly.
4. Disconnect the window switch electrical connector.
5. Remove the upper trim panel screw at the window switch opening.
6. Remove the lower trim panel screw.
7. Lift the door trim panel by pulling directly upward on the armrest to disengage the panel clips.
CAUTION: To avoid damage to door trim panel, do not pull directly outward for this step.
1. To install, reverse the removal procedure.
EXTERIOR REAR DOOR HANDLE
Removal and Installation
1. Remove the rear door trim panel.
2. Position the watershield aside.
3. Release the clip and release the exterior rear door handle latch actuating rod.
4. Remove the two exterior rear door handle nuts.
5. Remove the exterior rear door handle.
6. NOTE: Upon installation completion, apply force to the exterior rear door handle.
To install, reverse the removal procedure.
* Transfer parts as necessary.
There you go.
to post a reply.
Internal Rear Drivers Door Handle Does Not Open ...
When the door latch is pulled to get out it des not open from the inside the door opens fine from the outside it's almost lie the c
How do you replace the driver's side outside door handle on a 2007 buick lucerne
T&c Door Handle
2006 chrysler town country i replaced the power windod motor and it works fine however the rod that connects the inside door handle
Need To Replace Your Door Lock Or Outer Handle? See How
Ask a Car Question. It's Free!
Door Lock Replacement Toyota 4Runner
Door Panel Removal & Speaker Replacement
Need To Remove Your Door Panel? Do It Like a Pro
Dynamat Door Installation
Window Regulator and Motor Replacement Honda
Window Switch Replacement and Test
Car Window Switch Not Working? Fix It Like The Pros
© 1999 - 2015 2CarPros, Inc.