1. Rotate the instrument panel dimmer switch to the position in which the interior lighting is off with the doors open.
2. Remove the door handle bezel from the trim panel.
3. Remove the window switch assembly.
4. Disconnect the window switch electrical connector.
5. Remove the upper trim panel screw at the window switch opening.
6. Remove the lower trim panel screw.
7. Lift the door trim panel by pulling directly upward on the armrest to disengage the panel clips.
CAUTION: To avoid damage to door trim panel, do not pull directly outward for this step.
1. To install, reverse the removal procedure.
EXTERIOR REAR DOOR HANDLE
Removal and Installation
1. Remove the rear door trim panel.
2. Position the watershield aside.
3. Release the clip and release the exterior rear door handle latch actuating rod.
4. Remove the two exterior rear door handle nuts.
5. Remove the exterior rear door handle.
6. NOTE: Upon installation completion, apply force to the exterior rear door handle.
To install, reverse the removal procedure.
* Transfer parts as necessary.
There you go.
Please consider a to help us answer more questions.
Wednesday, September 8th, 2010 AT 12:34 PM