There are 3 methods to enable/disable this feature. One through your dealer, the second with a power door unlock/lock sequence and the third with the key-less entry keypad.
Before following the activation or deactivation procedures, make sure that the anti-theft system is not armed, ignition is off, and all vehicle doors, lift-gate and lift-gate window are closed.
Power door unlock/lock procedure:
>>You must complete steps 1-5 within
30 seconds or the procedure will
have to be repeated. <<
If the procedure needs to be repeated,
you must wait 30 seconds.
1. Turn the ignition key to ON.
2. Press the power door unlock control three times.
3. Turn the ignition key from ON to OFF.
4. Press the power door unlock control three times.
5. Turn the ignition back to ON. The horn will chirp.
6. Press the unlock control, then press the lock control. The horn will
chirp once if auto lock was deactivated or twice (one short and one long chirp) if auto lock was activated.
7. Turn the ignition to OFF. The horn will chirp once to confirm the procedure is complete.
Key-less entry key pad procedure:
1. Enter 5 digit entry code
2. Press and hold 7/8 control
3. Press and release 3/4 control
4. Release 7/8 control.
The user should receive a horn chirp to indicate the system has been disabled or a chirp followed by
a honk to indicate the system has been enabled.
I hope the information helped;
Saturday, December 5th, 2009 AT 8:58 AM