REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
1. Raise and support front of vehicle.
2. Remove wheel and tire assembly.
3. Remove lug nut stud retainer washers, then the locking hub assembly.
4. Remove snap ring from end of spindle shaft.
5. Remove axle shaft spacer, needle thrust bearing and bearing spacer.
6. Remove outer wheel bearing locknut using a suitable spanner wrench.
7. Remove locknut washer from spindle.
8. Loosen inner wheel bearing locknut using a suitable spanner wrench, then torque locknut to 35 ft lb .
9. Loosen inner locknut 1/4 turn, retighten to 16 inch lbs ., then install lockwasher on spindle. If necessary, rotate locknut slightly to align pin with closest hole in lockwasher.
10. Ensure wheel endplay on spindle is 0.000-0.003 inch .
I posted a diagram of the hub i also emailed it to you so you can see it better.I also posted how to take it apart and how to put it back together and adjust it.
Thursday, September 30th, 2010 AT 7:58 PM