1. Replace the front rotors and pads.
2. Replace the Center Link.
3. Replace the left inner tie-rod.
4. Replace both outer tie rods.
5. Replace the inner and outer axel bearings.
6. Bleed the brakes.
7. Replace the 'adjuster' in the back brakes.
8. Finally they are finished and now the car 'clunks
All of this because of the shudder when we braked and the pedal going to the floor when pressed.
Now the van 'clunks' when you put on the brakes, what is making the clunk noise.
OMG what next, any suggestions?
Oh, it is an ABS system all around.
OMG. What next?
have the same problem?
Saturday, May 22nd, 2010 AT 5:41 PM