Nothing change still the same on you car
. Lubricate wheel bearings using high temperature wheel bearing grease.
1. Raise and support vehicle. Remove front wheel. Remove caliper from knuckle and wire out of way. Remove grease cap from hub. Remove cotter pin, nut lock, adjusting nut and flat washer from spindle. 2. Remove outer bearing assembly. Pull hub and rotor off spindle. Remove seal. Remove inner bearing from hub.
3. Clean hub and bearings in solvent. Blow dry with compressed air. Do not spin bearings. Inspect bearings and races for scratches, pits, excessive wear or other damage. Replace worn bearings and races in matched sets.
4. If bearing race removal is necessary, pull races from rotor hub using bearing race remover and race puller.
1. Install inner or outer bearing race (if removed). Pack bearings with grease. Place inner bearing assembly into inner race. Apply grease to seal lips. Install seal.
2. Install hub and rotor assembly on knuckle spindle. Install outer bearing assembly and flat washer on spindle. Install nut. Adjust wheel bearings. Install caliper. Install wheel. Lower vehicle.
Thursday, October 16th, 2008 AT 6:24 AM