STEERING FEELS OUT OF CONTROL

Ford Bronco

BroncoBetty

Hi, I have a 1991 Bronco XLT, 4x4. Problem is the steering seems to overcorrect when barely turned. When let go of it is almost perfectly allligned, goes pretty straight down the road. I have 4 very good tires and balanced. It wasn't too bad before today, I just noticed when driving a normal straight road when just normal steering it would start to fishtale a little when barely moving the wheel. Then today I was turning a corner. And about a half a block later it suddenly started fishtaling like crazy and caused me to weave back and forth as if I was a drunk driver or something. And no I was sober. Very scared. Almost lost control. The road was dry also and I was not going fast maybe 25-30. Just starting to pick up speed after turning. It lasted about 5-7 seconds then all of a sudden steered normally again. It felt like I was on ice or something, but dry like I said. About a month ago we had a lot of snow. And I used the 4wd alot, and it made a couple of clunking sounds from the front driver side and the rear a couple of times while I was turning the wheel to back up. Don't know if it's related, but it didn't make the noise when the 4wd was off. It's a push button on the dash 4wd. Shortly after is when the whole steering thing started. Any clues or ideas would be helpful.

BroncoBetty

Just bumping my own post up. After reading my post though, it sounds a little confusing. So I could understand if no-one gets it. Hard to explain, guess ya just had to be there.
Anyway. HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH EVERYONE!

Power Steering Fluid Flush Acura MDX 2000-200
Power Steering Fluid Flush Chevrolet Blazer
Power Steering Fluid Change Kia Sportage