So I replaced the 1 but the other except on hot 90+ periods was not losing much and only apint on hot days. So on 1 I switched I decided to try a fix with plumbers epoxy putty ran out of jb weld. Have not tested yet./ First a solder gun plastic welded the crack and you can borrow plastic from mounts or other plastic edges if needed. Then I sanded and put a good coating of PP building extra ridge lines where plastic 1's cracked. On the other car i'm gonna do it right in the car. Oh yeah I shoulda mentioned I am running the coolant bottle cap LOOSE by a turn. Like I said, seems to work fine just add some when light shows.
Tuesday, September 3rd, 2013 AT 4:50 PM