FOCUS ST2 ESP LIGHT.

• Jamiest25
  • 2006 FORD FOCUS

U2023 vehicle connection network fault, what does this mean and what can I try to fix it? Abs still works and car drives fine but isn't boosting as much. That's all I can tell you. When the fault is on cant turn off traction control and once reset takes a while for the light to come back on.

Monday, May 20th, 2013 AT 2:20 PM

• Racefan966

Ok U2023 you already know what it say's, Sorry but this code is telling you one of a few modules is not communicating correctly they list is as follow's, PCM, safety restraint control module, ABS module, instrument cluster, CAN not communicating with PCM correctly or the GEM not doing its job. When the light comes on is there anything else that won't work besides the trac control? Like the wipers or door chime or lights or?

Saturday, June 15th, 2013 AT 7:14 AM
  • Jamiest25

Just the turbo only boosting quarter of the way, also feels like at certain speeds the turbo goes to kick in then holds back. Everything else seems to work fine, abs works fine aswell.

-2
Saturday, June 15th, 2013 AT 7:26 AM
  • Racefan966

I would say either PCM or CAN not communicating with the PCM. What do you have for a scan tool? It will be needed to run tests to figure out which is happening and a digital multi meter at some point.

+1
Monday, June 17th, 2013 AT 7:49 AM
  • Dougaberdeen

Did you ever get this sorted as I have a similar problem

-1
Thursday, May 22nd, 2014 AT 6:16 AM
  • Racefan966

How did it go? Is it fixed?

+2
Tuesday, June 3rd, 2014 AT 9:24 AM
  • Bung2005111

Hi I had this same problem just out I had a boost leak from my intercooler up to my throttle body 127 and half hours fitting the new pipe propblem sorted

Thursday, September 29th, 2016 AT 3:52 AM