ESTIMATE (ROUGH) TO FIX 2 SMALL LIFTGATE SCRAPES FROM GARAGE DOOR HANDLE

• ndNb
  • 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
  • AWD
  • automatic
  • 800 miles

Pulling out of the garage, the rear liftgate was open, so it was scraped in two spots aprox 2 inches away from each other in the same way. The photos show the damage. The car is black, and I was thinking of getting the panel blended. Thanks

Saturday, March 15th, 2014 AT 8:07 PM

• ndNb

Also, is there something I could do myself? The picture that is angled up from the ground (the one showing the license plate light) also shows some dirt, so to be specific, that picture is the knick on the right side above the license plate

Saturday, March 15th, 2014 AT 8:09 PM
  • ndNb

The first photo shows one of the two right by the flash; the second is right by the word "Jersey" in the license plate; the third is the outdent of the trunk on the Grand Cherokee; and the fourth one is a better view of the third picture (the outdent of the trunk contour)

Saturday, March 15th, 2014 AT 8:12 PM
  • knowledge is power

You can go to an auto parts store and get some scratch remover the bus out light scratches. It's a liquid. Like wax. You apply it in the same way. I'd try that first. But if you had to have it repaired at a shop it shouldn't cost very much

Sunday, March 16th, 2014 AT 7:47 AM
  • ndNb

Thank you very much

Sunday, March 16th, 2014 AT 4:24 PM
  • knowledge is power

You are very welcome!

Monday, March 17th, 2014 AT 4:09 AM