ESTIMATE (ROUGH) TO FIX 2 SMALL LIFTGATE SCRAPES FROM GARAGE DOOR HANDLE

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee

ndNb

March, 15, 2014 AT 8:07 PM

Pulling out of the garage, the rear liftgate was open, so it was scraped in two spots aprox 2 inches away from each other in the same way. The photos show the damage. The car is black, and I was thinking of getting the panel blended. Thanks

ndNb

March, 15, 2014 AT 8:09 PM

Also, is there something I could do myself? The picture that is angled up from the ground (the one showing the license plate light) also shows some dirt, so to be specific, that picture is the knick on the right side above the license plate

ndNb

March, 15, 2014 AT 8:12 PM

The first photo shows one of the two right by the flash; the second is right by the word "Jersey" in the license plate; the third is the outdent of the trunk on the Grand Cherokee; and the fourth one is a better view of the third picture (the outdent of the trunk contour)

knowledge is power

March, 16, 2014 AT 7:47 AM

You can go to an auto parts store and get some scratch remover the bus out light scratches. It's a liquid. Like wax. You apply it in the same way. I'd try that first. But if you had to have it repaired at a shop it shouldn't cost very much

ndNb

March, 16, 2014 AT 4:24 PM

Thank you very much

knowledge is power

March, 17, 2014 AT 4:09 AM

You are very welcome!

Window Regulator and Motor Replacement Honda
Wiper Blade Replacement Toyota Prius