Windshield wipes are not working properly

BUCKELS
  • 2005 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

My windshield wiper on the driver side only move freely when you pull on it and does not work when you turn the wipers on.

Friday, January 28th, 2011 AT 4:52 AM

FIXITMR

It may be loose or stripped. You can try tightening the nut under the cover on the drive post end.

Friday, January 28th, 2011 AT 5:34 AM
  • 2003 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
  • MERGED

My wind shield wipers stopped working and I want to the fuse. My book says that the wipers have a circuit breaker. Where is the breaker located and what does it look like?

Thursday, January 5th, 2017 AT 5:50 PM
  • MERGED

A circuit breaker give power until to much is drawn then cuts power then when cools down gives power again so that. Is not your problem. It can be a the multifunction switch, the motor or the circuit board in motor. The wiper relay also could be bad which is in the power dist box.

Thursday, January 5th, 2017 AT 5:50 PM
JOEY7990
  • 2001 JEEP LAREDO
  • MERGED

Four wheel drive automatic

My vehicle listed above is in very good condition. However there is a problem with the wipers. They do not work unless I am parked or spray windshield fluid. I could have it on full power when driving and it will not work. Any idea why?

Thursday, January 5th, 2017 AT 5:51 PM