Engine cuts out on hot days after driving it for a little

JUSTINAPACHE95
  • 1995 PLYMOUTH NEON
Ok I have a 1995 neon on any day it will start and idle fine I drive 20 mins to work every morning and it runs fine and have never had any issue at night but on hot days like 80 degree plus days if I try to make that same trip home and back it will start to cut out and then soon after die but while its cutting out if I barely press on the gas peddle it will slowly accelerate but if I put the peddle to the floor it pop and will just come to a stop one it will no longer run or start I let it sit for like 20 mins to an hour it will start and run fine but not for long if I let it sit long enough for the temp gauge to go all the way down it runs as if nothing was ever wrong I put a new ignition coil on today and after I put it on I started the car and it started missing as soon as I tried to give it an gas I put the old one back on and it throttles up just fine re hooked up new one and it wouldn't even start please help me
Friday, September 18th, 2015 AT 5:19 PM

Check fuel pressure with a gauge auto parts rent it 48 psi
Saturday, September 19th, 2015 AT 6:19 AM
JUSTINAPACHE95
I will do that for sure but do u have any idea why whenni put the new coil on it misses no matter what but if I put the old one on it runs fine till it gets really hot out
Saturday, September 19th, 2015 AT 11:27 AM
No idea as I can't see it. Scan for codes as well
Saturday, September 19th, 2015 AT 12:32 PM
JUSTINAPACHE95
Check engine light is off but it has an o2 sensor code and random cylinder misfire
Saturday, September 19th, 2015 AT 12:53 PM
Random misfires are hard to diagnose and should be left to pros. Do what I've said in replies
Saturday, September 19th, 2015 AT 1:34 PM
JUSTINAPACHE95
It had the light on a few days ago
Saturday, September 19th, 2015 AT 1:44 PM
If you don't care to do what I suggested then I have no further comments nor answers.
Saturday, September 19th, 2015 AT 3:16 PM
JUSTINAPACHE95
I will do what u say I was just telling ya what I have done and my concerns I just don't have the cash today to get a fuel line pressure tester
Saturday, September 19th, 2015 AT 3:36 PM
JUSTINAPACHE95
I checked the fuel pressure at the fuel rail the gauge says 0psi
Sunday, September 20th, 2015 AT 3:36 PM
Do it with engine running if it will start otherwise looks like you need a fuel pump
Sunday, September 20th, 2015 AT 4:10 PM
JUSTINAPACHE95
I did the test with it running it said 0psi but I drive the car everyday it only starts acting up once u drive it for awhile when its hot out it has never done it at night either it just starts to sputter when u give it gas and then it eventually just stalls and won't start until it sits for a little bit the runs fine for a little while then it starts all over till it quits again
Monday, September 21st, 2015 AT 9:01 AM
JUSTINAPACHE95
Check engine light is on again codes are p0505 idle air control valve malfunction, p0139 o2 sensor, p0171 an under reporting mass air flow sensor
Monday, September 21st, 2015 AT 9:08 AM
Have alocal pro look at this I think you have a fuel pump problem causing a couple of the codes. For idle air try cleaning iac hole and throttle plate on both sides with choke cleaner. I have no other suggestions or comments for you.
Monday, September 21st, 2015 AT 9:24 AM
JUSTINAPACHE95
OK thank you for all the help
Monday, September 21st, 2015 AT 9:57 AM