CAR WON'T START

1997 Eagle Talon

carred

April, 7, 2010 AT 9:20 PM

1997 Eagle Talon

dad is helping someone with their car, so I didn't have all the above details they asked for. He did say it is a 2-0, cubic inch engine.
The story is that they drove it, parked it, and then it would not start again. The starter rolls it over good but won't start the car. Dash board guage says fuel all the time, no check engine light.
They put a cam sensor and a crank sensor in, but still no spark and no fuel coming to the engine.
They just don't know what to do with it. I hope you can help. Thanks.

April, 8, 2010 AT 12:46 AM

Hi carred, Welcome to 2carpros and TY for the donation

Inspect and test the fusible link no.4 30amp and the ASD relay

carred

April, 8, 2010 AT 5:15 PM

Dad said it didn't work. Any other ideas?

April, 8, 2010 AT 6:41 PM

Tell him to check the fuel pressure if its within specs and also for fuel injection pulses and for him to comeback with the results-I'll be waiting

carred

April, 8, 2010 AT 8:13 PM

Thanks, I will get that info to you tomorrow (Friday) as soon as he can check it and get back to me.

carred

April, 9, 2010 AT 4:43 PM

Hey rasmataz,
Dad said it didn't work, and he is discouraged. You guys' job must be so hard trying all these things to fix cars.
I printed out what you said to do. He said thank you for trying to help, but he is giving up.
Thanks.

2CarPros Linsey

April, 14, 2010 AT 11:56 AM

Hi carred, were sorry that you were not able to resolve your issue with your talon. I hope you get it resolved one way or another. We thank you and hope we can help you in the future. Good luck.

Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right
Fuel Pump Pressure Test
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang