DASHBOARD LIGHTS

1992 Eagle Talon

dxa677

September, 21, 2009 AT 12:15 PM

Interior problem
1992 Eagle Talon 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic

a yellow house looking icon comes on the dash and I wanted to know what it meant
I comes on and then goes off
please help

bluelightnin6

September, 21, 2009 AT 12:39 PM

Hard to say from that description. But it sounds like you may be talking about the low coolant lamp. Is it a yellow square with an X in the middle of it?

dxa677

September, 22, 2009 AT 12:13 PM

No it doesn't have an x in the middle it looks more like lines (it looks like a house with windows in from or something like a gazebo) I called a auto store yesterday and they told me the same thing but when I checked the coolant it was full any other suggestions about what it could possible be!

bluelightnin6

September, 22, 2009 AT 7:07 PM

Anyway you can upload a pic of it? Don't want to just guess and have you replace something that doesnt need it.

dxa677

September, 28, 2009 AT 1:39 PM

Here is a picture of the light I am talking about on the dash of the car. like I said before it comes on and goes off after a few minutes.
please help if you can

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/412020_f76c3cc12192_1.jpg

bluelightnin6

September, 28, 2009 AT 8:47 PM

I have researched and asked other techs and we have all confirmed it is indeed the low coolant level light. If it remains on with coolant level full then the sensor is most likely needing replaced.

Instrument Cluster Replacement GMC Yukon
Dynamat Door Installation
Window Regulator and Motor Replacement Honda
Open Hood Video