Here are the directions from Alldata. The attached pics correlate with the directions.
Note: These directions include both the convertible and coupe models.
2004 Chrysler Truck PT Cruiser L4-2.4L
Vehicle Windows and Glass Windows Window Regulator Front Door Window Regulator Service and Repair Removal and Replacement
REMOVAL AND REPLACEMENT
FRONT DOOR WINDOW REGULATOR
1. Remove front door trim panel.
2. Remove front door glass from regulator channel.
3. Loosen screws attaching window regulator channel and crank housing to door panel.
4. Disengage screw and bolt heads from keyhole slots in door panel.
5. Loosen bolts attaching window regulator to door panel.
6. Disengage regulator from door panel, and crank housing.
7. Slide regulator rearward and rotate forward end of roller channel through access hole in door panel,
8. Remove window regulator from door through access hole in inner panel.
NOTE: For power window motor removal procedures.
1. Remove door trim panel and water dam.
2. Disconnect wire connector to power window motor.
3. Remove nuts (5) attaching regulator lift channel to door glass.
4. Secure door glass in upward position.
5. Remove nuts (5) attaching rear of stabilizer channel to door panel.
6. Remove stabilizer channel from door panel.
7. Loosen bolts attaching window regulator, base plate to door inner panel.
8. Remove window regulator through large hole in inner door panel.
9. Remove power window motor from regulator.
1. Position window regulator and crank housing on door panel through access hole in door panel.
2. Tighten bolts attaching window regulator to door panel.
3. Engage window regulator bolt heads on channel to key hole slots in door panel.
4. Tighten screw attaching window regulator channel and crank housing.
5. Position glass to regulator roller channel.
6. Tighten fasteners attaching door glass to roller channel.
7. Install door trim panel.
NOTE: For power window motor installation procedures.
1. Move window regulator into position in door and engage bolt heads into key hole slots in door inner panel.
2. Install stabilizer channel to door panel.
3. Install nuts to stabilizer channel.
4. Tighten rear and front nuts of roller channel.
5. Install bolts attaching window regulator base plate to door inner panel.
6. Tighten top forward bolt, bottom rearward bolt, top rearward and then bottom forward bolt attaching window regulator base plate.
7. Install nuts (5) attaching regulator lift channel to door glass.
8. Connect wire connector (4) to power window motor.
9. Verify glass fit and operation. Adjust door glass, if necessary.
10. Install door water dam and trim panel.
Let me know if this helps.
Images (Click to make bigger)
Saturday, December 5th, 2020 AT 7:47 PM