ENGINE LIGHT ON

2005 Dodge

chamale

July, 12, 2009 AT 11:26 AM

2005 Other Dodge Models 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 100500 miles

I have a Dodge grand caravan 2005 3.3 the engine llight is on code P0123 TPS I change the sensor light still on disconect pos and neg from battery light still on them sometimes seem the engine is going to go off I took it to the dealer they do not know whats going on change spark plugs, cables, SPS and MAP sensor is doing the same, is any body there that can help me

legitimate007

July, 12, 2009 AT 8:43 PM

I ask that you take ito autozone to have it scanned for free, at the same time you can have them clear the code for the tps, sometimes taking the battery cables off doesnt work for some vehicles, so do that, get any other codes that may be in the computer, and bring them back to me
thanx
joe

chamale

July, 14, 2009 AT 5:24 PM

The code came back still on and when I erase the codes the computer shows that I have two sets of P0123 any way I'm going crazy no ones knows whats going on.

chamale

July, 28, 2009 AT 8:58 PM

Ok guess what I fixed it, I troubleshoot the wire that is comming back to the computer from the TPS the midle wire was brocked in the Y two feet under de batery where the split is on top of the transmission thanks for your guesses