Replacing turn signal flasher

TMIKE3
  • DODGE DURANGO

I have a 2000 Durango with 128452 miles. The turn signal flasher needs to be replaced, but I can't find it. I've looked under the hood with the rest of the relays and fuses and also on the driver's side fuse block on the side of the dash. Can you tell me where it is on this truck?

Saturday, September 29th, 2007 AT 11:24 AM

2CARPROS KEN

The turn signal flasher is located on the passengers side near the side kick panel. (Diagram below)

Please let us know if you need anything else to get the problem fixed.

Cheers, Ken

+2
Thursday, June 22nd, 2017 AT 5:09 PM
GRIFFINB1
  • 2000 DODGE DURANGO

2000 Dodge Durango V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 121000 miles

The turn signals are not working on either side. It started as an intermittent and progressed to not working at all. The 4-way flashers work fine. I purchased a new flasher but don't know where the original flasher is located. Is the turn signal flasher part of the 4-way flasher? What is R & R procedure?

Thursday, June 22nd, 2017 AT 5:10 PM (Merged)
BLUELIGHTNIN6

Your vehicle does use a combination flasher for both and it is located on the relay / fuse block (behind left side of dash, attached to junction block). Most likely cause of failed signals is a faulty turn signal (multi function) switch.