O2 SENSOR?

Dodge Colt

click

March, 1, 2007 AT 4:06 PM

I have a 1994 dodge colt 1.5 liter with 185,000 miles. I've never really had a single problem with it but last week my check engine light came on for the first time. During the last week it has come on and off intermittently, but I have noticed that 90% of the time it would come on if I restarted the car after the engine was already warm. I was thinking it had something to do with the car trying to change the fuel-air mixture for cold or warm start-ups? My mileage hasn't really changed, maybe 31 instead of 33, but I thought that might be from the extreme cold we've had. Any advice would be appreciated.

CHEVYII

March, 1, 2007 AT 5:20 PM

Hi
have the codes checked and get back to us, you dont really want to go throwing away money on parts that arent bad and autozone will check them for free

get back to us

jim

if you are happy with the info please leave feedback we all here do this for free feedback is a way of saying thank you for the help

click

March, 1, 2007 AT 6:23 PM

Thank you Jim, I'm going to change my oil tonight, (it's starting to leak a little and I thought I heard that that might trigger a code) Then I'll try going to AutoZone tomorrow.

CHEVYII

March, 1, 2007 AT 6:25 PM

Thanks let me know

jim

Oxygen Sensor Replacement Honda Civic 1996-20
Oxygen Sensor Replacement Dodge Stratus
Fail Your Smog Test? Fix it Fast