1) it turns over fine, new battery
2) The not starting "after stopping at a location after about 1 - 2 miles" symptom occurred again. Again it took a while to get it start.
3) When it dies while driving its just like some turned the key off, no sputtering.
3) Since it runs well other wise, and will run for hours with no problems (500 mile trip), I am going to assume for now its not fuel pressure. (I may have to come back to this.)
4) What's the best way to check power to the coil? There doesn't seem to be a way to "splice in" wires into the connectors temporarily.
Friday, June 4th, 2010 AT 7:46 PM