2007 DODGE CHARGER SHAKING

• Slicknikc79
  • 2007 DODGE CHARGER

Shakes or Wobbles problem
2007 Dodge Charger 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 30000 miles

I recently had all 4 tires changed on my car. The station said that my outer tie rods needed to be replaced, so I did. For this visit the car had all 4 tires replaced withthe same type/size tires, new outer tie rods, wheels balanced and a wheel alignment.

prior to having this work done, the car ran smooth.

afterthe job was complete, at speeds of about 60+, there is a slight wobble/vibration in the seat, center consol, steering wheel, and floor board/pedal.

i had all 4 tires re-balanced and was told the tires were in balance.

i have a copy of the alignment print out from the shop. I also obtained the manufacturer spec's for the alignment.
all the degrees are in specs except for the toe angles.

the rear toe, the left is within the min/max range. The right rear toe is greater and over the max by.01 degrees.

this problem occured immediatly after the work was done, and especially noticeable on a smooth road, for example a freshly re-paved hghway.

Wednesday, March 19th, 2008 AT 10:22 AM

• Mastertechtim

I would have a different shop balance the tires. Their machine is probably out of calibration. Im sure thats the problem

Monday, March 24th, 2008 AT 9:46 AM