SEATBELT CHIMES MAKING ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dodge Caravan

buckhunter

March, 9, 2007 AT 8:59 AM

Hi a 2005 dodge caravan sxt, I took out the seats and replaced them with a set from a 2002, the 2005 only had one set of wires I asume for the seatbelts, the 02 has more wires four as amatter of fact with no place to plug them and the belt bell keeps ringing, can anyone tell me where to find the bell or if there is a fuse I can remove, I use the seatbelt ALL THE TIME, but the chime keeps chimeing even in my sleep! Thanks so much, and if you can do this I will I inturn will do something.

vampyrico

March, 9, 2007 AT 9:30 AM

Im not an expert here or anything but, there should be a fuse on your van for the seat belt chime. No in the the unfortunate event that you set belt chime fuse is in series-parallel with another system that you need, like, idk the horn then your stuck with a chime or having to find the noisemaker. Anyway check your fuse box for the fuse labelings and see which is which, look carefully and dont remove any fuses while the car is running.

Seat Switch Replacement GMC Yukon