Was running an inverter, lights started pulsing, then draining on engine, I shut vehicle off and all interior and dash lights went out, smell burning electrical smell under hood, opened hood and noticed battery being drained and hot to touch, disconnect negative cable. Recharged battery and attempted to reconnect neg cable and got a huge arc (spark) and no interior or any lights smelled electrical smell again and quickly disconnect neg cable. Had Alternator bench tested and tested ok. Where do I go from here?
have the same problem?
Sunday, October 25th, 2009 AT 9:24 PM