I attached a picture of the location of the sensor for you and the procedure for replacement.
1. Raise and support the vehicle. Refer to [Lifting and Jacking the Vehicle].
2. If equipped with all wheel drive (AWD), remove the transfer case. Refer to [Transfer Case Assembly Replacement].
ImageOpen In New TabZoom/Print
3. Disconnect the engine wiring harness electrical connector (2) from the crankshaft position (CKP) sensor.
4. Remove the crankshaft sensor bolt.
5. Remove the crankshaft sensor.
Images (Click to enlarge)
Tuesday, March 3rd, 2020 AT 8:25 AM