Below are the locations and procedures for you to view.
Crankshaft sensor attached
1. Disconnect sensor electrical connector.
2. Remove sensor mounting bolt.
3. Remove sensor from vehicle.
NOTE: DO NOT pull on sensor electrical lead.
4. Reverse procedure for installation.
1. Remove spark plug cables from coil.
2. Remove electrical connector.
3. Remove ignition coil fasteners.
1. Install ignition coil fasteners and torque to 12 Nm (105 in-lb).
2. Install electrical connector.
3. Install spark plug cables to coil.
Images (Click to enlarge)
Saturday, March 9th, 2019 AT 6:30 AM