The crank sensor is at crank gear by the timing belt. The front cover has to be removed to gain access to the sensor. It is a big job.
Why are you replacing it?
CKP Sensor Replacement
1. Remove the alternator-compressor belt.
2. Loosen the adjusting nut, locknut and mounting bolt, then remove the Power Steering (P/S) pump belt (see step 6).
3. Remove the dipstick and tube (see step 9).
4. Remove the crankshaft pulley.
5. Remove the upper and lower covers (see step 12).
ImageOpen In New TabZoom/Print
6. Remove the Crankshaft Position (CKP) sensor from the oil pump.
7. Install the CKP sensor in the reverse order of removal.
Tuesday, August 6th, 2019 AT 7:22 AM