It sounds like you might have a problem with the fuel delivery system. Your description that the more you push the accelerator the less power it makes points towards a fuel supply restriction of possible faulty fuel pump.
Here is a video on how to test the fuel pump pressure please see below link:
The fuel pressure values are 270-320 kPa, 2.8-3.3 kgf/sq.cm, 40-47 PSI.
How to replace fuel pump:
Fuel Filter Replacement
The fuel filter should be replaced whenever the fuel pressure drops below the specified value (270-320 kPa, 2.8-3.3 kgf/sq.cm, 40-47 PSI) after making sure that the fuel pump and the fuel pressure regulator are okay.
1. Remove the fuel tank unit.
2. Remove the fuel filter set (A).
3. Install the part in the reverse order of removal with a new base gasket (D), locknut and new O-rings (E), then check these items:
- When connecting the wire harness, make sure the connection is secure and the terminal (B) is firmly locked into place.
- When installing the fuel gauge sending unit (C), make sure the connection is secure and the connector is firmly locked into place. Be careful not to bend or twist it excessively.
For location of fuel pump/filter please see below images.
Please let us know how you get along.
Images (Click to enlarge)
Friday, April 23rd, 2021 AT 6:29 AM