1.6 16V UNDERPOWERED

2002 Citroen Berlingo

fehilly3

January, 10, 2010 AT 3:45 AM

2002 Citroen Berlingo 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 100000 miles

My citroen berlingo wont rev above 45000 revs and is worse when under load. I chnged the air filter and Spark plugs(that were perfect tan brown colour) but have had no effect. The power output varies sometime higher sometimes lower. I need the car fixed due to the colossal amount of fuel is using. Any ideas?

Dave H

January, 11, 2010 AT 4:47 AM

Hello . thanks for the donation .. much appreciated

Have the vehicle plugged into a diagnostic computer to scan the cars computer for fault codes .. the codes will tell us in which system the fault lies .. repost with full codes for more assistance and repair information .. in the meantime add a good fuel addative to the fuel tank to clean the fuel system and injectors ..

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/266999_AAA2_952.png

fehilly3

Hi,
Have already cleaned the injectors and replaced fuel filter. I had fault code p0420 (catalyst below efficiency bank 1) Do you think this could be an issue with the cat or exhaust? Its causing the car to be drastically underpowered

Cabin Air Filter Replacement Porsche 911
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Honda Civic
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement