2005 Chrysler Town and Country



March, 5, 2010 AT 7:58 PM

Electrical problem
2005 Chrysler Town and Country 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 105000 miles

I've removed the console and have access to the mini bulbs providing illumination to the HVAC controls, however the Owner's Manual calls for a PC74 which is too large. (I purchased a package and they are all too large. The dealership ran my VIN & said the entire panel needed to be replaced. Yet, the mini-lamp/sockets are removable and should be replaceable. The HVAC control panel was made by LUCAS (58024E) The molded base of the bulb assembly has OL-11 molded on the backside.)

Thus I am looking for some mini-bulbs to replace the burned out bulb in this console. Thanks.

1 Answer



March, 9, 2010 AT 2:18 AM

Take one of the bulbs to a car parts store to match it up.

Please login or register to post a reply.

Cabin Air Filter Replacement Chevrolet Tahoe
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Saturn Vue
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement