2001 CHRYSLER TOWN AND COUNTRY BLOWER

• muxley
  • 2001 Chrysler Town and Country

Heater problem
2001 Chrysler Town and Country 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 92000 miles

My blower stays on in the high speed and goes even faster when I turn just the fan off. Everything else works fine such as the heat and the vent positions the digital temperature for both driver and passenger sides. I thought it might be a resistor and if so I am trying to see if that is located inside behind the heater and a/c controls or is it outside by the heater core. I am a real novice trying to learn to fix my own things like this if I can. Thanks, Mark

P s I would be fine with donating some money to your organization but not until I know who you are and if I get reasonable answers as I have never used this before>

Friday, November 21st, 2008 AT 8:09 AM

• Zackman

It is your blower resistor, located behind the glove compartment. This instruction was designed for Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth Cirrus/Stratus/Breeze, but other Chrysler models are very similar.

Monday, November 24th, 2008 AT 11:45 PM