NEED A DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODE

2002 Chrysler Sebring

paradise973

September, 21, 2010 AT 10:58 AM

Computer problem
2002 Chrysler Sebring 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 92000 miles

i need a diagnostic trouble code for a 2002 chrysler sebring 2.7l sfi dohc 6 cyl my car wont start without that code thanks for anyone that no it

bluelightnin6

September, 21, 2010 AT 11:37 AM

Trouble codes have nothing to do with car starting. The trouble codes are there to help diagnose the problem. If there are no codes present (check engine light not on) then it means the vehicle's computer has not detected a fault.

paradise973

September, 22, 2010 AT 2:46 PM

Can you tell me what the problem may be my wires was pulled apart by the igniton I had a mechanic to try to put them back together but the car still would not start he told me that the computer system shut down on the car and I need a code in order for the car to start again so I really dont no what I need to do I need a code or electrician for the wiren I cant find the chrysler book so I dont no where to began to fixing it do you have any advise. Thanks in advance

bluelightnin6

September, 27, 2010 AT 4:48 PM

Not sure what you mean by the wires were pulled apart by the ignition. Not sure what code you would need, if the computer system is down then the computer module will need reset or replaced, either way that requires special computer programs that only your dealer will have.

Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Fuel Pump Test Chevy Tahoe
Fuel Pump Replacement
Fuel Pump Pressure Test