2005 Chrysler Pacifica runinng hot

TOMP1964
  • 2005 CHRYSLER PACIFICA
  • AWD
I have change the thermostat on the it and still runing hot. Check the radiator hose it was swollen. Is the thermostat bad
Sunday, August 15th, 2010 AT 9:37 PM

Test the thermostat and also check if the hose is collasped internally blocking off coolant flow
+1
Sunday, August 15th, 2010 AT 9:39 PM
I just gave you something to work with I'm not done with you however you choose to give me a negative feedback, you came here with nothing you're leaving with nothing. If you have some patience maybe you'll get some answers from us experts in here. Have a nice day and good luck!BTW-thank you very much for your feedback-it only makes me think about people like you. The world is not a perfect place.
-1
Sunday, August 15th, 2010 AT 10:03 PM
TOMP1964
Mr rasmataz I am new to this and you prejudge me.
Sunday, August 15th, 2010 AT 10:09 PM
Who gave the negative feedback it sure ain't me, now who's prejudging-just put it behind you, and I'll move on and help the others that needed the most bcuz I don't need this kind of stuffs, You just didn't give me a chance to fix your problem, Aloha!
Monday, August 16th, 2010 AT 12:20 AM
MERLIN2021
Swollen= old, replace before it explodes!
Sunday, August 22nd, 2010 AT 12:08 PM