TURN SIGNAL

• tansabarnes
  • Chrysler

I have a 91 Lebaron with 90,000 miles. Both of the signals stoppped working at the same time. The hazard light are not working also. I was told to change the flasher but I can not find that. Napa dealer looked up the part and it should be under the dash but isn't. Could the problem also be a relay. Where and what do I look for?Please help
Thank you
Tansa.

Tuesday, May 23rd, 2006 AT 8:29 PM

• ljc

The problem could very well be a relay, which is most likely in the fuse box with the fuses for dash lights and such. They are typically black plastic cubes that plug in with three prongs. It's essentially a magnetic switch that sometimes fuses together (inside) which would cause electrical problems. If the relay isn t in a fuse box (either under the hood or beneath the driver) check out a manual for its location. Hope that helps

Wednesday, May 24th, 2006 AT 12:17 AM
  • spazmom

Look for the turn signal flasher, which might be integrated with the hazard lights unit to be under the dash by the glove box. That's where I found mine by listening to the ticking of the hazard lights when the turn signals went first.

Friday, July 7th, 2006 AT 11:51 AM