SLIDING DOORS

2000 Chrysler

tiffanytoo

March, 12, 2010 AT 7:56 AM

2000 Other Chrysler Models 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 60,000 miles

every time my friends husband gets in the car he slides the door open with such force that the whole car vibrates. Sometimes the door get stuck and he uses more etensive force to close it. Im afraid I am headed for some major troubles if he keeps this up. Please help me solve this problem.

margaret carr

Rear Door

legitimate007

March, 12, 2010 AT 8:30 AM

I dont understand? He has to be a little more gentle when opening and closing the door, there is nothing that the door has done, its him whipping it open and closed, correct?

tiffanytoo

March, 12, 2010 AT 5:18 PM

THIS MAN THAT IS SLAMMING AND OPENING THE DOOR WITH THT KIND OF FORCE ABSOLUTLY HAS TO BE RERATFRF. SOUNDS TO MY LIKE HE SHOULD BE UNDER STEADY PSYCHIATRIC CARE. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ANYHOW? YOU DONT WANT TO BREAK YOU FRIENDSHIP WITH A PSYCHOTIC MAN WHO IS TRYING WITH ALL HIS MIGHT TO RUIN YOUR CAR. FOES HE HAVE $500.00 TO REPAIR IT AFTER HE BREAKS IT. IF THAT SHOULD HAPPEN, IT WILL NEVER WORK THE SAME. I KMOW I WOULD NOT ALLOW HIM TO DESTROY MY CAR. LOTS OF LUCK TO YOU.

LEONARD KRISSMAN,
CHRYSLER TECHNICIAN

legitimate007

March, 13, 2010 AT 8:32 AM

What? I am not understanding what is going on here, first you said " some guy is slamming your door" now your mad at me because I said he should be a little more gentle? I'm lost, sorry

Window Regulator and Motor Replacement Honda
Window Switch Replacement and Test
Dynamat Door Installation
Fix a Door That Will Not Close With Ease
Door Panel Removal & Speaker Replacement