1991 CHRYSLER IMPERIAL CAR WONT START NOT EVEN TURN OVER!

• londogg07
  • 1991 Chrysler Imperial

1991 Chrysler Imperial 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 109000 miles

hiello. I was driving my car on the freeway and all of a sudden it cut off on me. Come to find out the abs pump moto relay burnt out. When I got in my car a couple hours later I tried to start it but it wouldnt turn over. Only souns it makes is starter clicking. I replaced the battery, alternator, starter switch, starter and all fuses are good minus the abs pump motor relay but I was told that wont cause it to not star. Ithe ignition fuse blew in it a couple times and I replaced it and it was starting and runnin great. But sinse abs relay wrnt out its been a no go lol, I do have a interlock( dui interlock) hooked up to it not sure if that has anything to do with it or somethin that was causing it to not start. Well I believe I said enough any questions jus holla back. Thanks car pros. By the way, I think u guys r great n the wholecrew. U helped me solve alot of issues with my car except this time I have failed the test of gettn hurrr doneeee! Later lol

Friday, May 21st, 2010 AT 2:56 PM

• hmac300

It could be your dui thing causeing this, but unplug your abs motor, as it may not be burnt out just working all the time. Then charge your battery and see if that takes care of it.

Wednesday, June 16th, 2010 AT 4:48 PM