2004 Chrysler Crossfire Fuel Filler Door

AMUSEDPEN
  • 2004 CHRYSLER CROSSFIRE
I stopped for gas today. I'd opened the filler door by pressing on it as usual, then had to go inside to pay - I locked the car with the filler door open.

I came back and filled up, but when I tried to close the filler door, it now seemed out of sync with the passenger door locks. If I unlocked the car, the filler door pin would withdraw, but when I closed the filler door, it wouldn't lock as usual.

With the door open, I can lock, and pin slides shut. I can hold the door closed, lock the car, and the filler door locks, but when I unlock the door, the filler door unlocks and pops up. Before today, it would stay closed unless I pressed on it to release it.
Thursday, April 23rd, 2009 AT 2:54 PM

KHLOW2008
Hi amusedpen,

Thank you for the donation and we would like to apologise for the delay in answering.

You had inadvertently reprogrammed the central locking preferences and here is a description of functions and the process of how to reset it to factory settings.

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/192750_Central_Lock04Crossfire_1.jpg

+1
Tuesday, April 28th, 2009 AT 11:30 AM