I GOT A FUEL INJECTOR LEAK

Chrysler Concorde

mase07

March, 2, 2007 AT 1:16 PM

I have a 1997 chrysler concorde lx 3.5l v6 with 113,000miles. I had it sitting in the garage for 2 years. I started it probably once to twice a month. I jus recently started to get it on the road but when I started it gas leaked all over the garage floor. I found the problem and the fuel injectors where leaking so I went and bought this stuff called lucus injector cleaner and I put that in the car with some new gas and it seemed to fix the problem. But now when ever I start the car in has a sight leak out of 2 injectors but it seems to stop when the car warms up intil last nite when it still leaked a little after the car was warmed up. So my question would be do u think I can jus replace the o ring? Or is it more to the problem than that. Please don't tell me I need new injectors

March, 2, 2007 AT 1:41 PM

Sorrry to say if you cannot recondition it -its time for new ones. In addition think of your safety/family its not worth it-especially the fuel system you don't mess with.

Fuel Injector Replacement Ford 5.4L V8
Spark Plug Replacement Toyota Tacoma
Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right