Hi All I figure out how to change my High mount stop lamp.
1) Unplug the lamp from connector (pic 7)
2) Get into cargo trunk (Boot) and remove 4 plug with the help of screw driver from wall carpet back to the seat. (Pic 1)
3) Now get into the car back seat, fold down cup holder and flip the piece of carpet and you can see two bolts remove both bolts with socket wrench. (Pic 2)
4) Loosen the bolt under the seat both left and right hand side. (Pic 3)
5) Lift the back seat up to remove from left, right and center hook. (Pic 4) fold down the seat.
6) Remove left and right side plastic trim above parcel tray. (Pic 5)
7) Now lift the parcel tray carefully and now you have a excess to High Mount Stop Lamp. (Pic 6)
Lamp is LED module so you have to change whole unit. Reverse the all step after installing new lamp.
Sorry my phone camera is not good so pictures is not that much clear.
Images (Click to enlarge)
Friday, June 30th, 2017 AT 8:36 PM