1993 CHEVY S10 BLAZER WITH A 4.3 VORTEC MOTOR

• NOS
  • 1993 CHEVROLET TRUCK

I have replaced a lot of electric parts on the truck took fuel pressure 59psi replaced tps, iac, tuning valve, map sensor, did a tune up, changed fuel filter, only things I havn't changed is O2sensor and knock sensor.I have replaced EGR valve and I still have this dadblasted surge when cold start at about 1000rpm and when it warms up or gets to operating temp it gets worse it will be so bad the it almost throughs you out of the seat or gives you whip lash! Have also checked the timing base and other wise it is good. Truck also has 207854 miles on it so far I have not done compression check. Ready to pull hair out or start smoking again HELP :}

Wednesday, March 1st, 2006 AT 11:43 PM

• NOS

Well guys found the problem today the harness going into the intake manifold that goes to the injectorwas danceing around when the engine was running and some corrision in the plug that goes through the plenium was the hole problem thanks for the views anyway only took me about a week to find it lol. Just have the patient and it will happen Thanks, NOS

Thursday, March 2nd, 2006 AT 7:00 PM