I have a 1987 Chevy S10 Blazer with the 2.8L that just died on me. It was running just fine and while in route to work it just stopped. So I put more gas in, knowing I had plenty in, and of course it did not start. I have no problem with the fuel pump putting gas out to the carburater. I know it's not the starter or battery, because it will try to turn over, but will not fire up the engine. So I checked to see if I am getting a spark through my spark plug wires and I am getting no spark. So my question is where could my problem be? Is it the alternator, a friend told me it could be an electical sensor? Where could the problem be now?