I want to thank you Newburg for your help, one of the problems was in fact a vacuum loss. The connector for the 4 barrel & the tranny vacuum was broken off. I fixed that, and replaced one vac hose that had deteriorated, but that still didn't fix the problem. So my husband suggested to change the carb itself. So we took the carb off our sprint, and put it on the truck, and hey what do you know the old girl has got lots of power to drive down the highway and them some. To celebrate my husban took me into town in the truck for ice cream and she got a full tank of premium. So thanks again for all help.
Monday, May 28th, 2007 AT 10:09 AM