2002 Chevy Trailblazer Warning lights

LISAMARIE724
  • 2002 CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER
2002 Chevy Trailblazer Four Wheel Drive Automatic 116000 miles

I am having troulbe excelerating in my car. At times when I am attempting to do so it feels as if the car is fighting me and I have to take my foot off of the gas and then try again. On two separate occassions the car has stalled out completely while I was driving but coming to a stop. The check engine light comes on as well as the check gauges and ABS lights. I have had it to the garage both times and nothing they have done seems to fix the problem. HELP!
Tuesday, February 16th, 2010 AT 7:59 AM

Have the battery checked. An autoparts store can do this. Make sure it is charged up before doing this. Then have the truck scanned for codes to see if something sensor wise is causing this. Then after all this get a can of choke cleaner and clean the throttle plate on both sides as it may be causing it as well. Make sure to put the duct work all back on as it willeffect the truck running.
Wednesday, February 17th, 2010 AT 12:11 PM