1995 Chevy Tahoe

ANGELIQUE22
  • 1995 CHEVROLET TAHOE
Hello. My 1995 Chevy Tahoe keeps cutting out on me while I am driving. By cutting out I mean losing power it seems like. Sometimes when I am pulling out of my drive way or what ever it may be it doesn't seem it wants to go. My husband put new spark plugs, wires, cap, and a roter on it hoping it would fix the problem. It didn't it seems like it is getting worse. When I go to start it, its starts just fine no problems, when is sitting there idoling, it will seem like it wants to die a few times. Could you give us some ideas on what this problem could be?
Monday, February 16th, 2009 AT 12:52 PM

Hello, can you check fuel pressure? Are there any codes?

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/170934_aldl_6.jpg

If the datalink connector looks like the picture, you can use a jumper between terminals A & B, then turn the key on, just till the dash lites come on, no further, The cel starts flashing, you count the flashes to get the codes. There may not be any codes.
Monday, February 16th, 2009 AT 2:25 PM