1. Make and Model of your car chevy S10
2. Current odometer reading (approx) 95,000
3. Stick Shift or Automatic Transmission manual
4. Strange sounds or smells (if any) none
5. Fluid leaks (if any) other than ac water, none
6. Past repair history (if applicable) cat. Converter, starter, lots of things over the last 7 years. LOL
I even had this truck blow the plastic ends off a radiator.
Anyway, the most recent issue is a really "fun" problem. The gas guage drops to nothing randomly and even the low fuel light comes on. And move the truck further down the road or turn a corner and it changes. It is completely unreliable and it is the only guage I am having issues with.
have the same problem?
Sunday, October 14th, 2007 AT 10:08 PM