FUEL PUMP ISSUES OF S-10

• jrsouthernboy
  • 2010 Chevrolet S-10

1989 Chevy s-10, replaced fuel pump, there is no power getting to the fuel pump from the relay but power from battery to relay, checked relay seems to be okay, what am I missing?

Wednesday, October 3rd, 2007 AT 11:41 AM

• rasmataz

The OSU look below

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/12900_oil_sending_unit_and_fuel_pump_circuit_8.gif

Wednesday, October 3rd, 2007 AT 6:47 PM
  • TAK454

Hi I own an 1986 chevy s-10 with a 2.8 v6 173k miles I have fuel comming to my throttle body but not coming out of my injectors ive changed my throttle body fuel pump kicks on after I hit key any thing you could think of to help thanks. Tim

Sunday, October 7th, 2007 AT 10:56 PM
  • rasmataz

Tim

Check your cam/crank sensors the computer might not be receiving the signals-therefore not energizing the injectors.

Sunday, October 7th, 2007 AT 11:45 PM
  • freemon

I have a 2001 chevy s-10 2wheel drive v-6 4.3 l. I had the fuel pump replaced and now it sputters, dies, and is leaking gas out in front of the gas tank. Looks like some kind of little box unit there. Does not leak all the time. Acts like it is getting too much gas. Also has a new fuel filter. Any suggestions? And could the wrong fuel pump cause this. I was told there are three different ones for this year truck. Thanks. Freemon . Or stranded?

Tuesday, October 9th, 2007 AT 4:31 PM