You didn't see it at towards the bottom of the page ?
1 . On 1998-99 2.2L engines and 1997-99 4.3L engines, using a 3/8 in. breaker bar, rotate the tensioner counterclockwise to relieve the belt tension. On some 2.2L engines it may be easier to attach the breaker bar to the tensioner arm from under the vehicle.
2. Remove the serpentine belt.
3. Route the belt over all the pulleys except the tensioner.
4. Place the breaker bar and if necessary the socket, on the tensioner pulley bolt and rotate the tensioner counterclockwise to the released position.
5. Install the belt and return the pulley slowly to its original position. Do not let the pulley snap back into position as this may damage the belt and pulley.
6. Check that the belt is properly seated in each pulleyimg]
Sunday, August 10th, 2008 AT 8:53 AM